Idaho rebates on converting electric heat to air source heat pump and ductless heat pump
Call (800) 227-9187 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to pre-qualify your project.
- Electric central ducted forced air furnace to air source heat pump - $1,000 – must be Avista primary heat source with efficiency of 9.0 HSPF or greater
- Electric baseboard or forced air furnace heat to natural gas forced air furnace - $2,100
- Electric baseboard heat to ductless heat pump -$500 – Must be electric as a primary heat source with a 10.00 HSPF or greater
- Electric to natural gas furnace and water heat combo - $2,850
Do I qualify?
- Homeowners are responsible for complying with all applicable codes and regulations.
- Rebates are paid directly to homeowner or homeowner can authorize payment release to contractors.
- Credit: Allow up to 7 days for processing and payment of rebate, Check: Allow up to 4-6 weeks for processing and payment of rebate.
- Existing homes only with Avista electric service who replace electric straight resistance as their primary heat with natural gas heat.
- No new construction or replacement of same type of existing equipment.
- Annual usage will be reviewed and must demonstrate that at least 8,000 kilowatt-hours of electric and less than 340 therms of natural gas occurred in the last 12 months in order to be eligible.
- Request for rebates must be submitted within 90 days of completion of energy efficiency measure.
- The rebates are available for primary residential single family up to a fourplex, including manufactured and modular homes.
- Rebates are not available for seasonal or recreational homes or condos.
- Avista reserves the right to verify installation of the energy efficiency measure(s) prior to payment and will coordinate inspection as applicable.
- Avista, and its agents, may upon reasonable notice, request access to customer’s premises after payment, for evaluation and measurement purposes.
- Rebates will not exceed 100% of the actual measure cost.
- Only new equipment qualifies.
- All improvements must be contractor installed to be eligible for rebate consideration.
- Equipment installed
- Model number
- Required efficiency information. Submitted invoice must reflect the energy efficiency of the equipment, include AHRI certificate, or include other efficiency documentation (e.g. equipment or window specification sheets, insulation or Energy Star manufactured home certifications).
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (509) 777-5784
- Mail: Avista Rebates
PO Box 3727, MSC-15