Find a qualified contractor
Take the guesswork out of your next home improvement project.
When it comes to your home, you don’t want to call just anyone. You want to hire an expert. Someone you can trust. But where do you start?
Avista can help you find the right contractor for your needs. We work with third-party industry associations—like the Northwest HVAC/R Association—to provide referrals for qualified individuals and businesses in Washington, Idaho, and Oregon.
The companies in Avista’s Contractor and Dealer Network are dedicated to excellence and provide:
- Free estimates and proposals
- One-year minimum warranty on equipment and parts
- 24-hour answering service
Our online referral tool delivers results:
- Personalized to your ZIP code and project type
- Pre-screened to include only those contractors that are licensed, bonded, and insured
- Peer-reviewed so you can see what other customers are saying
Ready to start your search?
Start your search now
Avista works with the Northwest HVAC/R Association to provide referrals for qualified equipment contractors.
The selection, purchase, and installation of any equipment and dealer or contractor is solely the customer’s responsibility. Avista is not responsible or liable for work performed or the charges associated with such work. Avista recommends that you follow the Better Business Bureau guidelines of obtaining at least three (3) bids from qualified service personnel.