Policies and Guidelines
We treat information about our customers including personal information as confidential, consistent with all legal and regulatory requirements. Below are links to our various policies and guidelines.
- provide and deliver products and services you request;
- contact you about your account, the Site and our other products and services;
- respond to your comments or requests;
- operate, develop and improve the Site and our products and services;
- inform you about service and product offers and promotions from Avista and our selected partners that you may find of interest; and to process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- with your written or electronic consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do that work; provided that these companies are subject to confidentiality agreements with Avista and are prohibited from using the information except in order to fulfill the work.
- contain spam
- contain solicitations or advertisements or marketing content that is not authorized by Avista
- contain harassing, offensive, abusive, defamatory, obscene, racist, sexist, discriminatory or hateful content
- contain deceptive, misleading, potentially harmful or factually unsupported content
- contain links not authorized and/or approved by Avista
- be "off-topic" and/or unrelated to the original post made by either Avista or a member of the community
- contain private, personal or sensitive information about individuals (i.e. account information)
- encourage illegal action
Code of Conduct