Space heating - contractor install required
- 90% AFUE or higher efficiency natural gas furnace/boiler – $450
- 90% AFUE or higher efficiency natural gas free standing stove or wall furnace - $450
Do I qualify?
- Homeowners are responsible for complying with all applicable codes and regulations.
- Rebates are paid directly to homeowner or homeowner can authorize payment release to contractors.
- Allow 8 weeks for processing and payment of rebate.
- New construction and existing homes.
- Primary fuel used for space heating must be Avista electric or natural gas service to qualify.
- Request for rebates must be submitted within 90 days of completion of energy efficiency measure.
- The rebates are available for primary residential single family up to a fourplex, including manufactured and modular homes.
- Rebates are not available for seasonal or recreational homes or condos.
- Avista reserves the right to verify installation of the energy efficiency measure(s) prior to payment and will coordinate inspection as applicable.
- Avista, and its agents, may upon reasonable notice, request access to customer’s premises after payment, for evaluation and measurement purposes.
- Rebates will not exceed 100% of the actual measure cost.
- Only new equipment qualifies.
- All improvements must be contractor installed to be eligible for rebate consideration.
- Efficiencies for space heating equipment are verified according to the contractor invoice or Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI).
- Equipment installed
- Model number
- Required efficiency information. Submitted invoice must reflect the energy efficiency of the equipment, include AHRI certificate, or include other efficiency documentation (e.g. equipment or window specification sheets, insulation or Energy Star manufactured home certifications).
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (509) 777-5784
- Mail: Avista Rebates
PO Box 3727, MSC-15