Step one: Pre-qualify
To be considered as an Avista supplier, please tell us about your interests and qualifications
We will screen applicants and develop approved bidders lists as opportunities are identified. We will not reimburse any respondent for any costs incurred in connection with the preparation and submission of requested information. All information received by Avista is confidential.
How to be become a supplier
Connect with Avista
- Initial supplier contacts typically occur through the procurement organization with the assigned representative.
- Avista encourages pre-arranged visits with Avista’s representatives. \
- Suppliers must check-in with security upon arrival and are not allowed free access to company facilities.
We ask that suppliers:
- Manage deliveries to our specific required dates.
- Complete services within the quality and time parameters agreed upon.
- Honor the on-time delivery of quality products consistent with our specifications.
Avista maintains information on approved suppliers, and others who may be eligible to meet Avista’s procurement needs. In some cases, suppliers are formally pre-qualified to ensure a rapid response to service-related emergency contracting requirements.